Testing the application
You now execute the unit test using the EM console.
- Deploy the application by using the Deploy command in the Project menu.
- In the EM console, click on the POProcessing application and then open the Unit Test tab. You see your test suite listed.
- Select TestDelivery.xml and click on Execute.
- Name your test FirstRun. You can also set the number of instances to run concurrently and a timeout value. Leave those as defaulted.
- After the test has completed, the Test Runs tab opens. Select Search if your test run is not showing. You see that the overall status is marked as Failed:
- Scroll a little down to see the details about the assertions you inserted.
- Note that the first one has failed as expected because the customer ID is 1111 and not 9999.
- The second one has passed as the status sent to WriteApprovalResult is approved and is equal to the assert value in the test.
- Click on the Composite Instance ID. You see the complete flow of the process. Note that
getCreditCardStatus was never called, because of the response emulation you inserted.