Viewing and Navigating Comments
Even if someone added a comment to an Excel
spreadsheet by using a desktop version of Excel, you can read those
comments in Excel Mobile. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Look for a cell with a small colored triangle in the upper-right corner, and then tap it to view the comment.
2. If the spreadsheet has multiple comments, you can use the Previous and Next icons to view them.
Searching a Spreadsheet
The easiest way to locate text within a large spreadsheet is to use the Search function. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Tap the Find icon.
2. Enter the text you want to search for.
3. Excel locates the nearest cell containing the specified text.
4. You can use the Next icon to find additional occurrences of the text.