Accessing Charts and Sheets
In desktop versions of Microsoft Excel, a
single workbook can contain multiple sheets, which are accessible
through tabs at the bottom of the screen. Excel Mobile also supports
the use of multiple sheets, but the tabs do not exist. If you want to
access alternate sheets (or charts, which are saved as separate
sheets), follow these steps:
1. Tap the Sheets icon.
2. Tap the name of the sheet or chart you want to view.
Saving a Spreadsheet
You can save your spreadsheet at any time by completing these steps:
1. Tap an empty cell within the spreadsheet.
2. Tap the Menu icon.
3. Scroll to and then tap either Save or Save As.
4. If prompted, enter a filename.
5. Tap the Save To field and choose the destination where you want to save the file.
6. Tap Save.